Quality and Certifications
EXPERT LINE, with its commitment and that of its suppliers, pursues excellence and sustainable development of its business activities.
EXPERT LINE has the following accreditations and approvals:
- Certificate ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 in the field of: construction and integral installation of buildings, premises and service spaces; supply and installation of furniture and accessory materials.
- Company affiliated with the procurement contract of the Generalitat of Catalonia, Department of Economy and Finance, Central Committee of Supply: Supply Framework Agreement and office furniture installation, intended for departments of the Administration of the Generalitat of Catalonia and Entities involved in the central system of acquisitions (file 2012/5). EXPERT LINE is one of the leading companies in Catalonia with the highest number of approved products represented in the central procurement system.
- Certificate of registration in the Register of Accredited Companies (REA).
- Certificate of registration in the Electronic Register of Bidding Companies (RELI) of the Generalitat of Catalonia, Department of Economics and Finance, Administrative Contracting Advisory Board
- EXPERT LINE owns the business classification as a building contractor.
Expert Line is a company specialized in global construction and equipment projects for interior spaces, developing 360º services together with other professionals in the sector or managing these projects in their entirety. We provide our customers and collaborators with optimal, functional, ergonomic and innovative construction and equipment solutions, guaranteeing a personalized service and always maintaining a high level of quality, demand and environmental sustainability. To achieve this purpose, our Quality and Environment Policy focuses on the expectations, requirements and needs of stakeholders in order to reach their maximum satisfaction with our services. We do this, with criteria of sustainable development and with the commitment to comply with environmental legal requirements and all others that are applicable to us, or that we voluntarily establish. This Policy is the basis for the development of our objectives and affects all the personnel of the company, the companies that we subcontract and all our activities. To help us achieve these goals we have developed, integrated, implemented and are committed to maintaining and continuously improving, a Quality Management System based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001 standard and an Environmental Management System based on the UNE-EN-ISO 14001 Standard.
The management of EXPERT LINE, S.L. undertakes to disseminate the Quality and Environmental Policy to all affected staff and the general public and to provide the necessary resources for the achievement of the objectives set. The Continuous Improvement of Quality and Environmental Management Systems is based on the following axes:
• The detection of risks and opportunities and in the actions we implement to minimize or take advantage of them.
• Ongoing training and retraining of our staff. • The involvement of all levels of the company in achieving the goals.
• Compliance with the requirements of our clients, legal and other applicable.
• Monitoring and analysis of Non-Conformities and System Performance Indicators to detect and improve our weaknesses.
• The control and monitoring of the companies we subcontract as well as their involvement in the objectives.
• The identification of our environmental aspects and actions to prevent pollution and eliminate or minimize its effect on the environment.
• The minimization and segregation of the waste we generate and its correct management.
Goals and milestones are periodically evaluated and reviewed in order to continuously improve our system.